Best available evidence related to use of:
- Caffeine and naps during shifts
- Shorter shifts
- Education and training
- Biomethematical models and task load interventions
- Reliable or valid fatigue survey instruments.
Values and preferences of EMS personnel regarding:
- Fatigue mitigation strategies
- Cost of strategies
- Risk and benefits of strategies for fatigue mitigation
In the end, the panel produced five recommendations for fatigue mitigation based on a review of the best available evidence. In this webinar, we’ll summarize the guidelines for fatigue risk management in the EMS setting, and discuss how to implement and measure progress when adopting a recommendation.
Join us Dec. 13 at 2 p.m. EST
Train EMS Crews Today. Save Lives Tomorrow.